Our HSSE Managers partner with the CEOs across all Business verticals to develop specific HSSE programs tailored to meet local needs aligned with corporate goals through:
- Measurable goals promoting continuous improvement towards zero incidents and prevention of pollution.
- Line management accountability for HSSE matters and individual contribution of all employees.
- Ensuring that all IOT employees and contractors working with us recognize that safety and environmental protection are given top priority and that they are responsible for their safety and the safety of those around them.
At IOT our goal is to make every day, a day with no injuries, accidents, or harm to the environment. We are able to achieve this goal through Key Performance Indices (KPIs) which are followed by everyone working with the organization. Our HSSE KPIs include measuring:
- Number of accidents of employees resulting in lost working days.
- Number of lost working days due to accidents of own employees with >1 lost work days.
- Number of fires & explosion.
- Number of product releases > 0.1 m3.
- Number of product contaminations.
- Costs of material damages >€ 1,000 caused by IOT.
- Number of near misses and unsafe acts & conditions.
- Number of Vehicle incidents.