Over the years, IOT’s internationally benchmarked HSSE practices have established a “Gold Standard” in Health and Safety. Our practices have naturally won many awards that recognize our commitment to a safe and just work culture.
- Golden Light House Award from Oiltanking in 2010 for Best HSSE Performance.
- Silver Safety Award from National Safety Council in 2010.
- Gujarat State Safety Award and Certificate of Honour from Gujarat Safety Council at EPC 6B Vadodara in 2009.
- ZIOL awarded GomantSarvochcha Suraksha Puraskar for Most Outstanding Performance for the Year 2010 from Green Triangle Society, Goa.
- Appreciation letter from TOYO Engineering India Limited for achieving 5 million LTA (Lost Time Accident) Free Man-Hours at EPCC 6B Vadodara in 2009.
- IOTEP wins Safety award for Best HSSE Practices at TIEJUN JHAJJAR Project, Haryana in 2010.
- Appreciation letter from IOCL and EIL for achieving 22.26 million LTA (Lost Time Accident) Free Man-hours at IOCL PanipatNaptha Cracker Project in 2010.
- Appreciation Letter from Jacobs Engineering India Private Limited for achieving 1 million safe Man-hours without any Reportable Accidents at HPCL Mumbai Refinery in 2010.
- Appreciation Letter from TOYO Engineering India Limited for achieving 15 million LTA (Lost Time Accident) Free Man-hours at EPCC 6B Vadodara in 2011.
- Appreciation Letter from CAIRN Energy India Limited for achieving 3 million LTA Free Man-hours at Bhogat Site in 2011.
- Appreciation Letter from CAIRN Energy India Limited for achieving 1 Million LTA free Man-hours at Bhagyam Site in 2011.
- Achieved appreciation for completing 5 million Man-hours without any LTA at ISPRL site.