Seismic Services Division
The Seismic Services Division offers Seismic Exploration Services through data acquisition and data processing in 2D/3D, 2D-3C and 3D-3C. Our processing services add value to the current acquisition, thus highlighting our capabilities in providing demanding geo-physical services. Our core capabilities in Seismic Services include:
- 2 full-fledged land Seismic Data Acquisition Equipment.
- 20 Terra Byte 24 Node Geo-cluster Processing setup for Data Processing.
- Excellent track record in operations in challenging environments in North-East India:
- 300 GLK 2D Data Acquisition in Block AA-ONN-2002/3 in FS 2009-2012
- 180 GLK 2D & 80SqKm 3D for Essar in Block AA-ONN-2004/5 in FS 2012-13
- Successful completion of Seismic Exploration activities in the challenging region of Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh for Oil India in 2014.
In 2012, IOT gained Management Control of KazakhstanCaspiShelf (KCS) by Acquisition of 51% shares. KCS has experience of 20+years on 200 Acquisition & Processing Projects, Vertical Seismic Profiling (VSP) services, logging services, micro-seismic services etc.