IOT’s terminals offer internationally benchmarked standards in all operations.Our successful handling of crude, petroleum products, aviation fuel and bulk LPG gas has made us the preferred storage provider for this sector.
World-class automation, active fire protection measures along with stringent Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) control management makes us a vendor of choice for our customers.
Our key projects in the following locations highlight the spectrum of services offered by our Terminalling business:
Independing Terminalling Services
Mumbai: India’s first truly independent terminal that handles the oil industry’s requirement for export and coastal movement, located at Navghar:
- 254,680 KL; 17 Tanks
- 13kms 2x24” jetty lines
- Fully automated operations
- Flexible receipt & dispatch modes – Ship, Rail, Truck and pipeline
- Serves all major PSU and private players
Goa: A Terminal that plays a critical role in distribution of petroleum products across the State:
- 50:50 JV between IOT and ZuariIndustries
- 77,035 KL capacity; 9 Tanks
- 14kms, 20” Jetty Line
- Fully Automated Loading and Tank Farm Operations
- Receipt by Pipeline and Dispatch by Trucks
- Handles Gasoil, Gasoline, Kerosene
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Certified
LPG handling: Storage and handling and Bottling
Chennai: A Bulk LPG and Bottling facilities that handle and bottle the entire LPG produced by a leading refinery:
- BOOT agreement expired in December 2013;O&M agreement till February 2018
- Bulk LPG Storage and Automated Loading Facilities
- Pipeline link to Refinery
- 4 x 1200 MT Mounded Storage Vessels
- 8 Bay Truck Loading Facilities
- 2 electronic carousels to fill 30,000 Cylinders/ Day
- Commissioned in February 2008
Paradeep: India’s first Integrated Refinery Crude and Product Tankfarm on Bulid-Own-Operate-Transfer basis:
- 15 year BOOT Agreement.
- Storage tanks – Total capacity – 1,410,435 KL.
- Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance by IOT.
Common User Terminal
Raipur: India’s first In-land Common User Terminal for two leading Public Sector Oil Companies.
- Long Term Services Agreement.
- 19 Overground and 2 Underground tanks
- Handles Gasoil, Gasoline, Kerosene.
- Receipt by Pipeline and Rail and Dispatch by Road.
Operations and Maintenance
North West India: Handling Operations and Maintenance of terminals along the MDPL Pipeline serving the need of North India for one of India’s leading Oil Companies:
|Distribution & Marketing||390,988||Ship||Pipeline|
|222,618||Rail / Pipeline||Road/Rail|